72 pages, 24×30 cm (9,4 x 11,8 inches)
50 numbered and signed copies, self-published.
Digital print, thread stitched hardcover with dust jucket
8 holes in the book + 1 in the dust jacket. Diameter 78 cm
Price: 50 Euro for early orders until 31. December 2014 and 60 Euro after that. Please, for order contact natalya.reznik (at) gmail.com
“Secrets – such was the name of a very popular children’s game in the USSR. Mostly 5-8 year old girls were involved in this game. It was not just a game, but rather a mystic ritual. Natalya has portrayed women, who have moved to Germany from Russia or former Soviet republics. The artist repeats with these now grown-up girls the game of “Secrets” [Sekretiki,] meaning Treasures, and finds common reminiscences.”
- Treterzi blog
- Thisisaphotobook blog (in Russian).
- Radio Echo Moskvy in Perm, host Nina Solovey (in Russian).
- “Call for Books Selection”, photo book fair. Casa das Bombas (Galeria Janes) during the Festival Encontros da Imagem (Braga, Portugal) (23.09-01.12.2015)
- Athens Photo Festival, 2015
- Best photobooks 2014 according to Thisisaphotobook blog (in Russian).